Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tool # 4 Google Apps (Drive)

I have a folder for Scratch Projects that I have shared with the other technology teachers in Google Drive. In addition we are building the lessons in other folders to be shared between us. We use the networked shared drives on one of the servers at the moment but I think moving them to Google Drive and sharing them will be more efficient in the long run.
Also, I have a student that come in my first period class to help with technology issues. I have shared one file with her in Google Apps that tracks the inventory of all the laptops. We track who is using the laptop and any problems new or old that may be happening. In addition we make sure the asset numbers all match and that they are still on them. We do this about every 2 to 3 weeks. She is able to make changes in real time and so do I. This has helped allot.

No comments:

Post a Comment